Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SKOL, VIKINGS!

I try to make it to a Vikings game once a year since I left Minnesota. Lucky for me they played the Titans in Nashville on Oct 28th. Unlucky was the outcome....
Tenn 30 - Minn 17
Photobucket
This is JP, Peter, Anna, Me and Jug as we were waiting in line.

Photobucket
Here's my boy Chester Taylor waiting for a punt. I RAN/FLEW down the steps to get this picture!


Photobucket
It's fuzzy, I know. But I had to show you the holder of the NFL's Single Game Rushing Record (296 yds) ADRIAN PETERSON #28


Photobucket
There's Jared Allen #69 in the middle. He can lay a quarterback down, like he's gonna make love to him!


Photobucket
It's a nice stadium...if you're a Titans fan.


Photobucket
Here's an action shot. I'm sure Minnesota was gettintg a penalty somewhere in this picture.

Photobucket
We had a great time. I love just being at the game to yell for my team when they get a first down and annoy all those Tennessee fans! Like my Minnesota-born, Titan-Loving family!!!

No comments: